1. Admissions forms, which can be obtained from the Admissions department or downloaded from the website, must be completed neatly and submitted with the following documents:
| || |
• A copy of birth certificate and/or IC / passport + visa
• A copy of each parent’s IC / passport + visa
• 3 copies of student’s recent passport-size coloured photographs (not more than 6 months old)
• 2 copies of each parent’s recent passport-size photographs (not more than 6 months old)
• Official copy of the School Report for the last 3 years
• Application Fee of RM50.00 (SG) / RM200.00 (SGI) - this payment does not confirm a place for the child in the School
2. Upon receipt of the application form, an appointment will be made to assess the child to determine the acceptance and placement of the child.
3. Assessments are conducted for all children (GIS / AISM / Nexus International School students are exempted from taking the Placement Test). The nature of the assessment varies for different levels and may require meeting a member of the academic staff. This will also help us ascertain whether the child requires support for any special needs or learning difficulties, and the School has the right to withdraw the application if deemed necessary.
4. Where places are available (ie the number of students per class has not exceeded the maximum capacity as per policy), admission of students into Sri Garden is subject to a satisfactory assessment.
5. The acceptance of the Offer must be made prior to the child’s commencement of School. The payment of the required Registration Fee and Deposit constitutes the acceptance of a place and therein confirms the place for the child.
6. Where places are not available, applicants are placed on a waiting list for admission in chronological order according to the date on which the school receives the completed application form with the required documents and application fee. However, the school reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason it deems fit.